1. Created windows form application in c# and import the Surface dlls. When application is lunched send a signal to the surface to say: “I am working, cure and I have loaded”.
2. Create an AxUnityWebPlayerControl (or what it´s called) and place this on the winform.
3. In unity when the application is loaded send an external call to winform application to say “I´m loaded now”.
4. Place an invisible control over the UnityControl.
5. Take the handle from this control and send this to Surface API and say: “use this handle for the input”.
6. Add inputevents.
7. Set up an Tcp/Ip connection to the unity application.
8. On input events, and send the input data over Tcp/Ip to the unity application.